Farm to Table Dinner
Time & Location
About the Event
Goshen Farmers Market: 20th Anniversary Celebration
A Farm-to-Table Dining Event
Join us for a special evening at Goshen Farmers Market to celebrate 20 years of feeding our local community. Proceeds will support seasonal events at the market and our Share the Bounty Program.
The event will include:
- Appetizers, salad, entree, and dessert by Rachel Shenk
- Complimentary beer and wine
- A commemorative Goshen Farmers Market tasting glass
- Silent Auction to benefit our Share the Bounty Program
- Live Music
*Purchase tickets by Tuesday, May 28th.
Please note event is 21 & over.
This meal will feature seasonal produce, meat, and cheese from Goshen Farmers Market vendors.
The Share the Bounty program provides low-income residents of Goshen with vouchers and matching benefits for locally grown foods.
Here's an update on the menu from Rachel Shenk (with a tinge of mystery):
- Tour shades of green
- Sweet & sour garden medley
- Spears take a walk in the barnyard
- Crunchy Green
- Slice of herbal love
-Kitchen Sink Salad
-Pull the pork through spice & cream
-Farmer's Market birthday cake